Saint Louis University School of Medicine Cura Personalis Scholarship
The “Cura Personalis” scholarship is intended to promote highly talented individuals who excel academically, in leadership, or in service that have a demonstrated financial need.
Eligibility: Any incoming M1s admitted to SLU SOM with financial need. Must complete a FAFSA for eligibility.
Criteria for selection:
o MCAT Score
o Research and Scholarly Activity
o Leadership role(s)
o Type of service
o Commitment required (time, financial)
- A total of $30,000.00 is available to be awarded per year. Awards will renew annually as long as the student remains in good standing (no academic or professional probation).
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your college transcript with GPA.
- Please upload your MCAT Score Report (all attempts must be included).
- Please upload a current curriculum vitae that includes your research and scholarly activity, leadership roles, and service. For leadership roles, please include a sentence describing your responsibility and another sentence describing the impact of your leadership.
- Please explain your financial need.
- Did you work during college to pay for school? If so, please describe the work you did and how many hours/week, on average, you worked.
- Please answer two of the three questions below:
- Please identify and describe a challenge you faced after graduating high school and explain what you learned from this experience (500 words).
- Please identify and describe the most meaningful community service you provided after graduating from high school and explain why it was so meaningful (500 words).
- Please identify and describe your most meaningful leadership role after graduating high school and explain what you learned from that experience (500 words).
- Show 1 more