Saint Louis University School of Medicine Magis Service Scholarship
The Magis Service Scholarship is to promote and support SLU School of Medicine students who excel in service to others.
Eligibility: Any incoming M1s admitted to SLU SOM.
Criteria for selection:
- Excellence in service to others
o Type of service
o Commitment required (time, financial)
o Impact of service
o Leadership in service
- A total of $30,000.00 is available to be awarded per year. Awards will renew annually as long as the student remains in good standing (no academic or professional probation).
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a current curriculum vitae that includes your research and scholarly activity, leadership roles, and service. For leadership roles, please include a sentence describing your responsibility and another sentence describing the impact of your leadership.
- Please identify and describe the most meaningful service in which you participated after graduating from high school and explain why it was so meaningful (500 words).
- Please explain how you intend to lead a life and a career of service to others (500 words).