Purdy Emerging Leaders Schoalrship though Missouri Scholarship and Loan Foudnation
for current undergraduate college students only (this is not available to incoming freshmen for 2022-23) – we are looking for leaders on your campus to apply! This is a $5,000 annual scholarship, which is renewable for up to $15,000. Application will close May 31!
General eligibility requirements:
- Must be considered a Missouri resident!
- Undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior attending a Missouri 4-year or 2-year higher education institution for 2021-22 (so your current college students).
- Enrolled full-time with a cumulative college GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Student’s EFC range as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will factor into decision. Unmet need will also be a factor.
- Must list leadership activities!
- A letter of recommendation an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual at the institution is required.
Student Instructions to apply:
- Application will close May 31!
- Before you start, you will need a copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) generated from the FASFA, your most recent college transcript, and your Financial Aid Award Offer from your school (this can be a screenshot).
- Go to myscholarshipcentral.org/apply and click “Apply Now”.
- On the top right of the page, click “Sign In” if you already have a My Scholarship Central account, or “Sign Up” if you’ve never used the site.
- Enter your email and password. If you are a new user, you will receive a confirmation email and must click the link in the email to validate your account.
- Complete the General Application if you have not done so this year.
- After submitting the General Application, you should see the Purdy Emerging Leaders Scholarship on your list of Recommended Opportunities. If not, click “Opportunities” in the blue bar and choose “Ours.” Search “Purdy”.
- Click the orange “Apply” button next to the opportunity name. After completing the application, click “submit” at the bottom right of the page.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com or 636.733.3712.