Dr. Peter D. Mosher Endowed Memorial Scholarship
The Dr. Peter D. Mosher Endowed Memorial Scholarship is inspired by the example and life of Dr. Peter D. Mosher who received his DPT from SLU in 2006. Dr. Mosher excelled in all facets of his education, was greatly respected and admired by fellow students and colleagues. This scholarship carries forward his enduring passion for the clinical component of physical therapist education and his vision that physical therapy students should seek clinical experiences that explore and extend their horizons, challenge themselves, and serve the under-served. This scholarship is for students in the Physical Therapy program entering PY III year for next academic year and placed in a clinical setting over the upcoming summer or Spring PYIII year that would be considered as serving the underserved. Preference is given to students serving outside of the St. Louis area. Eligible student must have a minimum of 2.7 GPA. Please note that the number and dollar amount of scholarships given will vary. If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact Jill Fitzgerald at 314-977-8756 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Award amounts will vary based on applicant pool
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe why you believe your summer clinical rotation would be considered "serving the under-served".
- Briefly explain your financial situation and why you are requesting financial assistance at this time.
- Please describe any additional information that could be helpful as scholarship decisions are made (unforeseen circumstances, other sources of financial aid not listed before, etc)
- Please describe future loan debt encurred for educational purposes (government and personal loans)
- Please list any scholarships and/or grants you are currently receiving from an outside source.
- Please list current TOTAL loan debt for your education as of today.
- Please list any prior clinical sites and why they would be considered "serving the underserved".