Sr. Imelda Pingel Scholarship
In honor of Sister Imelda Pingel, the Chairperson of the Department of Physical Therapy from 1943-1977, a scholarship fund was created in 1983 through generous contributions by alumni and friends. The Pingel Scholarships are awarded to selected Doctor of Physical Therapy students to assist in their PY II or PY III year. The decisions for the awards will be based on financial need and academic record. Your annual Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is one tool used to determine need. This information must be on file with the SLU Financial Aid office to be considered for an award. Please note that the number and dollar amount of scholarships given will vary. If you have any questions, please contact Jill Fitzgerald at 314-977-8756 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Award amounts will vary based on applicant pool
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Prior questions have asked you about your financial aid received, please be sure to include ALL scholarships, grants, and student loans received. Please go back and ensure these questions are answered in full detail. This is one of the most important questions asked! Is this complete?
- Please list total amount of debt for educational expenses at graduation. Please ensure this includes every year at Saint Louis University.
- List extent of financial support from family or other sources not already mentioned.
- Please list employment during all college years. Include employer's name, dates of employment, whether you worked full time, part time, summers, etc., job description/title, and earnings.
- Why do you seek Financial Assistance?
- What is the anticipated debt for your travel and room and board for the spring semester?
- What is your alternative plan if you do not receive this scholarship?
- Write a brief statement concerning your immediate and long-range plans for your career in physical therapy.
- Show 3 more